|Who wants to be a millionaire?|
From the Desktop of:
Miss World Beauty Pageant
I am Dr.Ade Williams, the commissioner of the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation[NTDC] an affiliate of the Federal Ministry Of Culture and Tourism. In the year 2001 huge sum of money running into millions of United States Dollars was budgeted by my government for the successful hosting of the Miss world beauty pageant for the year 2002, which eventually was shifted to London owing to the religious unrest in Abuja, Nigeria where the contest was initially bill to take place.However,before the shift, Cross River State Nigeria hosted, the 92 beauty queen during the first stage of the competition. Miss Turkey was eventually crown the Winner in London.
However, in my capacity as the Commisioner of the Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation, and a member of both local organizing committee (LOC) , my colleagues and I in sensitive positions were able to influence the award of the contract, for the supply and installation of some of the equipment that where suppose to have been used for the contest.
The contractor who handled these projects agreed to give us 10% of the total contract sum, if we were able to influence the award of the contract in their favour. Other foreign firms bided for this same contract, but we were able to influence the board to award the contract to the firm we had this agreement with.
This contract was successfully executed by the firm ,and they have been paid 90% of their total contract sum, remaining the balance of 10% which we never wanted them to collect on our behalf because of the fear that they might not fulfil their promise. It is pertinent to note that, the remaining balance of Eight million,seven hundred housand united states dollars (US$8,700,000.00) is lying in the suspense account of the First Chartered Bank Lagos, ready for transfer into an oversea account.
I have been unanimously mandated to seek for an honest and trustworthy foreign partner who will assist in ensuring the successful transfer of the above sum of money into his Personal/Company account since the Nigerian Code of Conduct Bureau does not permit us to operate a foreign account as public servants. On the successful remittance of the fund (US$8,700,000.00) into your nominated account, for your kind assistance you will be adequately compensated.
Be rest assured that, the modalities and logistics towards the successful transfer of this fund have been worked out. All we require from you is your cooperation. This transaction is 100% risk free. We kindly request that you accord it the highest level of secrecy it deserves. Your swift response will be highly appreciated and kindly provide your phone and fax number for further information. Upon your acknowledgement of this proposal, I will forward to you the detailed procedure for this transaction.
Note that, this transaction is legal and free from all sorts of risk and trouble. It does not contravene the laws of my country nor any International laws; hence the whole approval for the transfer will be official and legally processed. This transaction will be concluded within five (5) working days if we follow it up and give the serious attention it deserves.
Awaiting your prompt response.
Further mails should be directed to this email box <email@example.com>
© 2002 - 2003 by Kantel-Chaos-Team
Last Update: Mittwoch, 2. April 2003 20:29 Uhr